The 3G Optimisation Engineer's position requires Ericsson equipment experience.
- Work on Troubleshooting problematic cells / parameters tuning/ performance monitoring and improvement of the Radio Network (3G).
- Solve and correct radio network problems according to agreed timing and standards set, to detect and highlight radio network deficiencies and to some extent predict future degradations.
- Performance monitoring of NodeB, RNC nodes
- Ericsson 3G tools (MOshell explorer, N explorer, SQL analyzer).
- Performing and analysing RNC traces (GPEH, UETR, CTR).
- 3G NWS BO tool and understanding STS counters.
- OSS RC3 tools, R-PMO and TEMS visualization
- Hands on Ericsson NodeB and RNC nodes.
- Using Mapinfo and MCOM 3G.
- Trouble Shooting of problematic cells using Ericsson tools.
- Ericsson 3G radio features/parameters.
- TEMS investigation 7.0 and analysing log files.
- Fluency in English.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this position please send CV to: [email protected]