Our Design Site Surveyor (Network Deployment & Implementation - Site Development) overall purpose is to have a clear appointed responsible person for the Civil Works Survey and Design process and to achieve the required site surveys to support Ericsson's Project Plan targets and business objectives.
The Design Site Surveyor shall maintain a direct working relationship with internal / external units related to the project, such as:
- Civil Works Design Manager
- Civil Works and Design Subcontractors
- Ericsson Network Rollout Team and Support Departments
- Autocad Supervisor
- Autocad Operators
- Design Site Surveyors
- Site Acquisition Supervisors
- Site Acquisition Manager
- Civil Works Manager
1. To actively encourage health and safety awareness and comply with health and safety guidelines
2. To plan and execute site surveys according to customer technical and Ericsson requirements.
3. Produce neat, accurate and scaled sketches of GF and RT sites that have been surveyed, to include location of all mobile equipment, towers, rooftop structures, shelters, existing rooms, fencing, access to/from site, rooftop obstructions, cable and feeder routes etc.
4. To actively manage and participate in all Civil Works Design Department activities with all interfaces.
5. To update site survey status comments, forecasts and achievements in Site Handler on a daily basis.
- Relevant experience in the field of civil engineering.
- Relevant working experience in a Mobile Network Rollout.
- Relevant experience of close interaction and coordination with Civil Works, Site Acquisition teams and subcontractors.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic (preferable) as a business languages and be able to communicate effectively with all interfaces.
- Be able to produce neat, tidy and accurate work results.
- Be proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD software packages.
- Has a valid drivers license.
- Holds a current Climbing Certificate and Rooftop Awareness Certificate