Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 500M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
- Perform a weekly check-up DS stores visiting based on a quality checklist
- Supporting DS employees by handing over health cards, newly print Iqamas, and distribute uniforms and stamps
- Managing periodical auditing reports on each store.
- Maintaining day-to-day communication with store managers and supervisors.
- Planning, distributing tasks, follow-up, and delegate responsibilities to store managers
- Controlling and auditing cash flow of each store including petty cash handling. This includes distributing, validating, and utilising invoice systems by uploading all invoices.
- Handling daily new projects ( marsool, Yango Launching, new stores opening, store move )
- Creating and implementing new methods in stores to improve housekeeping, receiving process, shopping speed, and expired items collection.
- Optimising a stable CPO by controlling and planning store workforce (shoppers)
- Interviewing, training, and onboarding supervisors, and shoppers if needed.
- Leading and managing employees’ shifts creating on Frappe
- Supervising store managers, supervisors, and shoppers attendance, vacations, and store issues, and any factor affecting the store's in general.
- Maintaining a good distribution of supervisors among stores, and perform proper changes if needed
- Performing and following up with the facility team on store's maintenance.
- Managing and controlling items in the store. This includes: scheduling expiry items removal, managing daily receiving from suppliers, and coaching team members on receiving and dispatching items.
- Validating and reflecting changes on the system.
- Communicating and following up regarding order dispatching, damages return, discrepancy check, backorder pick up, and the usual link between the warehouse and darkstores.
- Preparing and processing the open up of more than 10 darkstores to ensure a smooth workflow. ( Supervisor choice, store check, and delegating an operations team )
- Placing bi-weekly plastic bags orders to be delivered to the warehouse.
- Providing darkstores with enough plastic bags supply every two weeks.
- Collecting and distributing the ice bags and ice boxes as per the store's frozen orders.
- Introducing and implementing a weekly training refreshment material for dark store supervisors.
- Daily tasks for unexpected daily issues such as the need to cover for a store supervisor that unexpectedly stopped showing up to work, and many other issues that the operations supervisor needs to be available for.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- 5-6 years of proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- 3-4 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional English communication skills