Application Support Engineer performs a variety of implementation, deployments, and troubleshooting requiring a wide knowledge of; company products, database engines, operating systems
- Research and analyze existing business documents and processes, including forms and reports, and assist in making recommendations about improvements to processes.
- Develop .Net Application and services based on .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.Net, .Net Core, Crystal reports, SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Develop front-end web applications based on Angular2+, jQuery and bootstrap.
- Optimize performance of reports based on company’s standards and best practices.
- Applying upgrades to the company’s systems as well as providing support when needed.
- Enhance database design.
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar field
- Very good command of English language (Listening, Speaking, reading and writing), or equivalent to Upper-Intermediate level.
- Solid Knowledge in .Net Framework (Full Stack)
- Solid Knowledge in Asp.Net, jQuery and bootstrap
- Solid Knowledge in Crystal Reports
- Solid Knowledge in database design.
- Solid Knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL development, code documentation and unit testing.
- Solid Knowledge of query optimization.
- Solid Knowledge in data exchange integration (import and export).
- Ability to work with teams and independently
- Previous experience in banking and\or payment industry.