We push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter and more connected. We are one of the delivery partners for NEOM The Line, one of the most iconic giga projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, arguably one of the largest projects in the world.
we are looking for a Head of IT Systems HSQE (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality). The Head of IT Systems HSQE, will oversee the implementation and management of several platforms and applications including Enablon, Interlex or Effivity. As Head of this function you will be responsible for:
- Works with program HSQE business functions to identify and recommend applications and delivery systems that will allow program to meet its current and projected business objectives and goals.
- Implement and manage the several Platforms and applications such as not limited to Enablon, etc.
- Evaluates systems requirements across program for the HSEQ function; identifies and recommends consolidation, modifications, upgrades, and new systems that will effectively meet the needs of program HSEQ staff while providing efficiencies and cost-effective solutions for the program
- Identify ways to improve efficiency within the HSEQ function thru Automation/scripting and provide leadership in developing such automation
- Implements and supports the end-to-end use of safety related technologies such as wearable devices
- Identifies questions, issues and problems with HSEQ systems. May meet with HSEQ managers, project managers and production staff regarding potential problem areas, schedule delays or other events that could affect project performance
- Monitors and oversees successful implementation and installation of HSEQ applications throughout the project
- Evaluates systems requirements across the program for the HSEQ function; identifies and recommends consolidation, modifications, upgrades, and new systems that will effectively meet the needs of program HSEQ staff while providing efficiencies and cost-effective solutions for the program
- Manages the acquisition, maintenance, and evolution of new and existing services to assure program HSEQ staff have full access to appropriate software and services
- Tracks developments of new technologies, hardware, applications, and automation strategies to support the program, identifying those that have the potential to reduce costs, consolidate applications, improve productivity or expand the range of services
- Recommends and implements the use of new technologies, applications and automation strategies.
- Oversees the implementation, testing, installation, introduction, use and maintenance of those products
- 15 years of experience with engineering related software and/or engineering IT technologies
- Excellent knowledge of the several platforms related to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality such as Enablon, Effivity or Intelex
- A thorough understanding of current and newly-developing software applications and technologies that is used in the HSEQ Function is required
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, leading project and teams
- Strong technical understanding of the infrastructure required for hosted systems such as servers, advanced 2D/3D hardware, networks, SAAS and ancillary systems
- Strong Knowledge in the end-to-end implementation, operations and support of Safety related wearable technologies
- Managing vendors and vendor SLAs
- Able/open to residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia