The Electromechanical Engineer will review, consultant, design and supervise site installations of all the electrical, mechanical and air conditioning & piping requirements.
The principle responsibilities are:
- Set the specifications and check the design of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
- Monitor materials submission and approvals and review updating of materials schedule to mitigate any construction delays
- General oversight of construction inspection and testing requests for electromechanical works.
- Researches and analyzes data, such as supplier design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Plans and directs engineering personnel in test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
- Report any problem to the Resident Engineer.
Good Communication and interpersonal skills. High motivation, focusing on results, flexibility towards working hours and travel.