1. Server’s O.S Installation on virtual or physical with basic security tools like Anti-Virus.
2. Servers decommissioning for non-used or migrated servers
3. Servers Patch deployment monthly as soon they are releases by Microsoft 2nd Tuesday each month
4. Troubleshooting and resolving Windows operating system related technical problems.
5. Providing technical support to server owners and addressing server owner issues related to the operating system.
6. Installing, configuring and managing system related software packages and third party packages.
7. Generating daily and monthly reports on system status, usage and performance.
8. General hardware troubleshooting.
9. Tuning systems, cleanup and resource management.
10. Monitoring System status, usage and performance.
11. "File Servers" Administration (including installation, managing users' shares and permissions, observing file growth and troubleshooting user access problems).
12. "Print Servers" Administration (including installation and troubleshooting printing services problems
13. Designing, planning and executing migration plans and system upgrades.
14. Designing, planning and executing disaster recovery plans using Microsoft clustering and NLB.
15. Providing 24/7 on-call support to avoid downtime and ensure fast resolution of problems.
16. Ensure suppliers keep IT computer platform up to date, monitored, and meeting compliance requirements
17. Ensures implementation of hardware meets technology infrastructure design and architecture.
18. Work with development teams, business users, testing teams, and operations teams to devise and execute application and infrastructure transition to production plans
19 Designing, troubleshooting and building highly available systems (SQL, Print, File,.. etc.) based on Microsoft clustering and third party clustering
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent.
• Experience into Windows server administration.
• 8+ years work experience required.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator Or Microsoft Certified System Engineer on System Center family
• Expert in PowerShell scripting building, running and troubleshooting
• Expert in building, administration and troubleshooting System Center family especially configuration manager and orchestrator• ITIL certified (Plus)