We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide support for programs and applications to both clients and IT support engineers within the project.
- Technical Support Engineer trains clients and IT support engineers on applications and products and advising them on best practices.
- Include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science.
- Maintaining and updating KB for the team for technical issues
- Responsible for Responding to any escalations received within the timeframe.
- Handling Level3 Support as part of the problem management
- Responsible for coordination with ALR team for any technical issue resolution
- Monitoring and responding (if required) to the SD-TS email group.
- Provide L2 support to support engineers branch and Head Office.
- Provide Instant support for Business users.
- Follow up with other departments for IT-related issue
- New Branch Soft launch follow up with another department related to Application.
- Provide L2 support to Field engineers.
- Creating Problem tickets and change Request follow up with the concern department.
- New products or devices technical testing and feedback to ALR management
- Client Operating system Hardening, vulnerabilities Remediate and Creating windows image.
- Responsible for Arranging the document and providing training for Zero-day Problems and solution.
- Managing the Lexmark printer using Centralized mark vision
- Providing training for new employees
- Identifying Object policy and follow with TSD-LAN and AM to make standardize Organization unit.
- Involving in New Add-on Projects.
Technical specialists are detail-oriented professionals with critical thinking skills who can spot potential problems and find effective solutions with the following skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service Skills
- Solid Organization skills
- Outstanding Research Skills.
- Solid experience with Windows and other applications troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Head Office application
- Knowledge in windows client image preparation
- Knowledge in windows servers and client operation systems
- Knowledge in Active Directory, group policy and OU’s
- Knowledge in network troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Problem Solving methodology
- Knowledge in root cause Analysis of any issue reported by team members.
- Knowledge in VDI
- Knowledge in ITIL process
- Knowledge in Email escalation matrix and follow ups.