We are looking for an experienced Lead Service Designer Saudi Arabia Immediate Start
We are looking for a highly capable Lead Service Designer whom is adept at leading discovery sessions and multiple workshops types with clients the main project you will be assigned to will be based around designing a digital contact center of the future for a high profile client based in the financial sector and driving the user experience stream.
The ideal candidate needs to be of Managerial level experience and capable of travelling to Saudi Arabia on assignment. There are entry restrictions into Saudi and one of the main points is that you need to be fully Vaccinated against COVID 19 via the Pfizer Vaccine Brand.
The applicant needs to be a good strategic thinker with capabilities to drive deep-dive discussions and come up with practical and highly implementable digital solutions. This project starts at understanding challenges and pain points until mapping of the end state and the enhanced user experience. The applicant will be working with peer stakeholders, but you need to be a reliable and a solid lead and hands-on in developing the appropriate documentation.
Note: That within this position there is no requirement for User Interface Design skills as this is covered by another resource. However, the chosen candidate will be required to oversee prototype development and ensure it meets requirements from a UX perspective.
What you will be doing
- Conduct voice of customer workshops to understand customer preferences across channels, service requirements and key pain points experience through customer touchpoints.
- Conduct Customer interviews to understand pain-points and opportunities for service improvement.
- Conduct walkthroughs of the customer experience to monitor the effectiveness of the experience.
- Develop customer personas across Retail, Corporate and MSB banking segments leveraging and providing next level down of detail on phase 1 personas.
- Develop E2E customer resolution journeys across Branch (retail), Contact Centre, Digital and Direct Sales.
- Develop E2E customer retention journeys across Branch, Contact Centre, Digital and Direct Sales.
- Define the experience proposition, outlining the experience fundamentals, and differentiators across all the journeys.
- Conduct Voice of the Employee sessions across 10 contact center employees
- Develop employee pulse survey content.
- Issue first employee survey and analyze results to gauge employees in future decision-making initiatives.
- Oversee development of prototypes and be the key driver for the content and the components based on the assessment phase and outcomes - prototype is the key solutioning (UI can be covered separately with another resource).
Skills needed for this role
- Agile working: You know how to coach and lead teams in Agile and Lean practices, determining the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life of a project. You are able to act as a recognised expert and advocate for the approaches, continuously reflecting and challenging the team.
- Communication skills: You can mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels. You know how to manage stakeholders’ expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk and complexity or under constrained timescales.
- Community collaboration: You know how to work collaboratively within a group, actively networking with others and varying feedback for the appropriate time to ensure the discussion sticks. You can use your initiative to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them. You can pull out issues through agile health-checks with the team to provoke the right responses.
- Digital perspective: You can apply a digital understanding to your work. You can identify and implement solutions for assisted digital. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Evidence- and context-based design: You know how to design systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches. (Relevant skill level: expert)
- Experience of working within constraints: You can work with and challenge senior stakeholders. You know how to prioritise and mitigate constraints and can turn them into an advantage. You can adapt the approach depending on the constraints.
- Facilitating decisions and risks: You can make and justify decisions characterised by high levels of risk, impact and complexity. You know how to build consensus between organisations (private or public) or highly independent and diverse stakeholders. You can be trusted by senior risk owners as an expert in security. You can apply risk methodologies at the most complex levels of risk and guide others in applying risk methodologies in proportion to the risk in question.
- Leadership and guidance: You can change organisational structures to fixable and sustainable designs. You know how to lead on the strategy for the whole organisation, marrying business needs with innovative analysis. You can make and justify decisions characterised by high levels of risk, impact and complexity. You know how to build consensus between organisations (private or public) or highly independent and diverse stakeholders.
- Prototyping: You are experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping. You know how to share best practice and can coach others. You can look at strategic service design end to end. (Relevant skill level: expert)
- Strategic thinking: You can lead the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met. (Relevant skill level: expert)
- User focus: You know how to give direction on which tools or methods to use. You are experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels. You can bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business. You know how to apply strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end user. (Relevant skill level: expert).
Teamwork and daily practice
- Keeping the projects on time and budget and reporting to our project directors and Head of Delivery.
- Working to the highest ethical and moral standards of research and design practice, promoting inclusive design practice at all levels of your work.
- Providing input and critical thought at our show and tells and design crits.
- Supporting the development of Snook’s internal processes and tools.
- Bring an optimistic and entrepreneurial mindset to our work, supporting directors to spot and enable new opportunities in the world.
- Having confidence and experience in the end-to-end journey of a project, from navigating sales through to end delivery.
- Having confidence in agile practice and language related to the design process.
- You will be able to travel occasionally between the UAE and Saudi Arabia on various consultations.
- 5 years of experience as an Service Level operative or similar role.
- Demonstrable portfolio of work and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain workable options.
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of range of UX/UI and PM Software
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Excellent English language skills (Arabic is a plus but not a deal brake).