- Knowledge and skills in HR processes, such as induction, promotions, maintenance and security of personal data, upkeep of records, contracts, etc.
- Competent in the use of all Human Resource procedures and systems.
- Reconciles databases.
- Maintains personnel records in HRMS and other approved systems.
- Good skills to learn new software tools used in HR e.g. HRMS (incl. MSS & ESS), Eridocs, Database management, etc.
- Ability to communicate at all levels using the English and Arabic languages (reading, writing, speaking, listening), able to produce documents, reports and organizational notices in English and Arabic.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a discipline relevant to Human Resource Management.
- Should have experience in HR or administration.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Duration: 6 months (extendable).
Start date: ASAP.
Salary range: Dependent on skills and experience.