The Transmission Surveillance Engineer's position requires Ericsson equipment experience.
- Monitoring of alarms generated by Ericsson MW nodes such (TN's, HC's, OMS, MRD's, MSR, AXX).
- 1st & 2nd line trouble shooting of generated alarms and problems.
- Management Escalation and Updates of Major Network Problems through Front Office Surveillance.
- Monitoring and maintaining the DCN connectivity for Transmission Network.
- Creation and configuration of network elements on SOM and ensure that all NE's should be visible through SOM.
- O&M support such as software upgrading of operation software on Microwave equipments.
- Back-up configuration for all live microwave nodes.
- Control and supervise the maintenance downtime MDT & TCN for all activities on live elements related to transmission and keep copy of configuration back-up before and after each activity.
- Control the access for all transmission network nodes.
- Ericsson Mini Link, Traffic Node and High Capacity
- Marconi Transmission network MDRS 155 S / MDRS 155EC
- Siemens MSR and TNMS
- AXX and OMS
- Knowledge of Telecom Networks, Dispatch, Work Order and TT handling
- Corrective and Preventive maintenance
- Experience as Field Operations Technician and on FO Transmission Surveillance in a mobile network environment.
- Diploma within Telecommunication, Information Technology and Electronics or similar.
- Written and spoken English.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this position please send CV to: [email protected]