The Surveillance Engineer - Electromechanical position requires Ericsson equipment experience.
- Network Surveillance (24 hours) of the E&M Alarms in GSM network by OSS.
- Monitor, analyze, escalate and faults Follow Up.
- Call-out the Field Technicians/Sub Contractors with a work order for all the faults & activities.
- Escalate customer related issues to the Customer.
- Escalate and Follow up Telecom related issues to other Venders
- Follow the procedures issued by Front Office.
- Experience in Ericsson GSM radio systems.
- Basic knowledge of AC & DC power systems.
- Required training courses: Cellular radio fundamentals, CME 20 System survey, AXE 10 survey, RBS Operation & Maintenance.
- Written and spoken English.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this position please send CV to: [email protected]