We’re expanding our Learning team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
The Fulfillment Center Learning Associate works with Operations Managers, Area Managers and associates. Constantly improves the long-term capabilities of the area to which he/she is assigned.
As learning Associate you will...
· Execute all standard trainer tasks as outlined on Trainer Standard Work Checklist.
· Create Trainings content.
· Deliver network standard trainings.
· Partnering with Operations Leaders to Evaluate and improve training processes within work areas.
· Directly coaching associates to improve job performance.
· Managing training compliance to ensure accurate training records are housed correctly.
· Works hard for the success of others, constantly remains “customer obsessed”.
· Demonstrates a positive “can do” demeanor and has fun and gains energy from working with others.
· Applies learning tools to improve operation metrics
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been propelling the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, advancing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries. Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
The right candidate....
Has communication skills, demonstrates ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance. You will need to be able to work with data and motivate employees to achieve the best.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office Suite
· Organization skills - Able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities.
· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines.
· Willingness to work in different areas as required by training needs.
· Good english level.
· availability to work in different shifts.
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university.
· Prior training, teaching or presentation experience.
· Experience delivering messages related to performance.
· Ability to give and receive feedback effectively.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.