To be successful in this role, you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring and evolving new marketing programs that drive traffic, customer acquisition, and ongoing usage. When you build something that delivers results, you’ll need to be able to scale your program to leverage your work. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features and creating innovations for our MENA customers. You will work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, and be responsible for working both with the regional teams as well as the global teams in Seattle & other locales.
The leader for this role will work with leadership to build from scratch the brand identity, channel strategy, and communication plan. As a marketing leader for this team, you will be an advocate for the Customers, work to identify need gaps and develop the brand identity to meet those needs. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be a customer champion for the product and technology team. You are required to use empathy, logic and data to influence design choices. You will also need to work with our partner, and will require external stakeholder management skills, multi-party marketing partnerships coordination, and general partner marketing experience.
Join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year!
Job based in Riyadh.
We are also looking for:
· Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say and providing engaging experiences in the social space
· Excellent Arabic and English writing and copy-editing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into brand-relevant conversations
· Strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
· Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and ability to use sound judgement
· Shape and execute acquisition and engagement initiatives while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders to grow audiences and foster social conversation.
· Develop, grow, and optimize key traffic channels to increase prospect traffic and acquisition
· Develop, plan and launch high-impact scalable initiatives that inspire consumers and drive acquisition throughout the year.
· Launch marketing programs and initiatives that serve to accelerate our partner engagements.
· Help drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.
· Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, but also know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
· Build out GTM calendars
· Execute paid promotion in partnership with Paid Social team
· Track performance of social media campaigns, content, and overall health of the assigned social handles with regular reporting to leadership and stakeholders
· Aid in the development of the social strategy as it relates to messaging, engagement, and content performance
· Surface insights for business and marketing strategies
· Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
· Present to leadership regularly on marketing plans and results
· Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
· 8+ years of experience in brand, digital marketing in leading cross-functional teams, preferably within the tech/innovation industry.
· Postgraduate degree, preferably in Communications, Business, Marketing, and/or related field.
· Strong marketing experience, defining and driving new programs, campaigns, and initiatives toward launch.
· Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products.
· Demonstrated an understanding of messaging strategy, user experience and persuasive marketing techniques in driving engagement with new or existing features or benefits.
· A solid understanding of the full customer lifecycle and customer segmentation; Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights.
· Superior oral and written communication (Arabic and English) skills with an innate attention to detail, with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
· Ability to think big, yet nimbly, in a highly results-driven, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
· Excellent organization skills, proven experience working with cross-functional partners and managing multiple projects simultaneously with various stakeholders.
· Excellent business acumen and an ability to think strategically (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and execute methodically while addressing potential business challenges, diving deep and digging up insights.
· Comfortable operating at different levels in the organization, up to senior leadership.
· Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
· Experience identifying customer need gaps, defining brand identity, developing the marketing roadmap for a brand.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive marketing channel-wise efficiency
· Great attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Create and present high-quality data-driven documents to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
· Should have a solid understanding of customer dynamics and segmentation in KSA, UAE and Egypt.
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
· Experience building Go To Market programs.
· Experience in membership-based business models.
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results.
· Experience independently owning and managing a strategic program by defining and executing on key deliverables
· Experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
· MBA or advanced degree is preferred
· Experience in top-tier consulting firm (McKinsey, BCG and Bain) or tech product marketing (Google, Facebook, Uber, etc)