Functional Role: Integration Engineer, Core (2G, 3G)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 40 standard hours per week + overtime as required
Our MSS Core Testing & Integration Engineer shall possess:
- Experience in integration MSC-s to MGW, Sigtran, and GCP massages.
- Should have experience in all different type of analysis like B. number , GTRC , SCCP , MTP etc..
- Good Experience in APG 40 Start up , Spchange , IP changes for window NT.
- Experience on Upgrade APG40 from Window NT to WINDOW 2003 and know how to change Fr-config, IP changes
- Start up APZ 212 40, APZ 212 50, MSC-s and MGW.
- Experience in expansion live nodes example: add STM-1, RPP, and RPG etc...
- Prove experience in live node upgrade example R06B in all types of core nodes include BSC.
- Be able to trouble shoot startup nodes and to make sure test calls follow
- Experience to update DT on site on his own
- Be responsible to carry out small project in term of technical co-odination , assistance and implementing.
- Be familiar with Ericsson tools to search for DOC , Solution in Primus , etc
- Very good experience in analysis with IN, VAS nodes example: Camel, RBT , VMS , SMS , Triggering table .
- Fast learning person, Self supervision and Have a team sprit working environments
- Assist with the planning, preparation and completion of AXE nodes testing with Test procedures, preparation of Commissioning, Acceptance binders, ALEX, latest SW level dump, etc.
- Perform Systems Integration.
- Provide system support and fulfil customer requirements after the system is in service until hand over to O&M/support department.
- Travel to different regions in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia when necessary.
1. The equivalent of university degree in the communication field. Have relevant AXE 810 testing experience.
2. Ability to trace and locate faults within AXE, Troubleshoot MSS system, including new products like MSC-S, Sigtran, APZ 212 40/50 and APG 40 c/2 (2003).
3. Good command of English language, spoken and written. Arabic is a plus.
4. Competence to co-operate with managers, external and internal customers and understanding of their situation and needs.
5. Self independent.