The Civil Works Supervisor's (NDI Site Development Department) OVERALL PURPOSE is:
To be a clear appointed responsible person for the Civil Works build process including planning, progress, quality performance, acceptance criteria and safety standards on each site.
Our Civil Works Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the agreed project requirements are transferred and fulfilled by the Service Providers on each site.
1. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Associate Engineering or equivalent
2. Relevant experience in the field of Mobile Telecommunications Network Rollout
3. Relevant experience in the field of Civil Engineering or Construction Management
4. Proficiency in written and spoken English as a business language
5. Proficiency in MS Office package and project planning software packages
6. Experience of working within the Middle East.
7. Experience of working with an Ericsson organisation.
KEY RESULT AREAS: Compliance with pre-defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
INTERFACE: The Civil Works Supervisor shall maintain a direct working relationship with internal / external units related to the project, such as:
2. Service Providers.
3. Ericsson Network Rollout and Support units.
- Monitor and review relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to manage and improve overall project performance.
- Implement agreed improvement plans to address variance between planned and actual progress and KPI performance.
- Compliance with overall project plan, time scales and budgets.
- To supervise all the employees and service providers to ensure that safe methods of working are in place.
- To actively encourage safety awareness and good practices among all employees and service providers.
- To plan and execute site delivery from initial design to site acceptance by customer on a site-by-site basis in line with the agreed Ericsson Civil Works process.
- To actively monitor and manage service provider's quality performance during site construction to ensure compliance with project quality plan for civil works
- To monitor and manage the site quality auditing and test and inspection plan in line with the agreed Ericsson Civil Works process.
- To actively manage and participate in civil works handover with customer.
- To provide measurements to verify invoices from service providers and suppliers prior to payment.
- Safety conscious.
- A team player.
- Focused on customers and quality.
- Open, honest and clear in communications.
- Innovative in finding new ways of executing tasks and achieving targets.
- Someone who aims to succeed beyond expectations.
- Motivated, results driven and committed.